20 Years Experience
Since its inception, the Sulte Law Firm has provided quality legal defenses in criminal cases. In January, 2006 the firm expanded to offer legal representation to its clients in new areas of the law, including personal injury.
Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being charged with a criminal offense is one of the toughest moments in your life. That’s why you want an equally tough Tampa criminal defense lawyer.
Sulte Law Firm is a criminal defense law office that has handled some of the most challenging cases in the Tampa area. We provide strong and qualified defense in a wide range of matters, from traffic offenses and DUI to assault and battery, domestic violence, illegal drug possession, theft, fraud to even more serious charges of burglary, robbery, sexual battery, attempted murder and murder.
About Criminal Defense
Why You Need a
Tampa Criminal Attorney
Theoretically (and legally), you can. But is it a good idea? In many cases, the amount you invest in an attorney is minimal compared to the cost of what might happen if you don’t have a compelling, professionally-presented defense.
A knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer from Sulte Law Firm can provide the following advantages:
- They know how the Florida judicial system works.
Defense lawyers know how the court system works and can guide you through it in the way that is most beneficial for your case.
- They know the prosecutors.
There’s an excellent chance that your attorney knows who will be prosecuting your case. This relationship makes it easier to negotiate a charge dismissal.
- They will protect your rights.
A good criminal defense attorney will make sure that you’re not tricked or pressured into incriminating yourself.
- They will protect your future.
Your attorney will fight for the best outcome for your case, which can help you keep your job, your professional license, and your reputation.
What Makes The
Sulte Law Firm Different?
To us, you’re not “just another client.” You’re a person who’s been caught in the Florida criminal justice system. We know how damaging a criminal record can be to your career, education, and housing prospects and will fight to prevent that from happening.
When you engage Ryan Sulte as your Florida criminal defense lawyer, he will work tirelessly to:
- Get you out of custody and reunite you with your family, friends, and other support systems.
- Ensure that your story is heard and that police and prosecutors treat you fairly.
- Seek dismissal of the charges. If that isn’t possible, he will fight for your acquittal at trial or negotiate alternative sentencing options, such as probation.
Whether your case is straightforward or complex, he will handle it with skill, diligence, and compassion. If you or someone you love is facing criminal charges in Tampa, please call 813-223-4343 to schedule a confidential consultation.
We will listen to your story, prioritize your needs, and focus on winning your case or, at the very least, achieving the best outcome for your circumstances.
- DUIAccording to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, every day an estimated 28 people die in drunk driving crashes across the United States.
- Drug PossessionIf you have been arrested for drug possession, you need a strong and capable Tampa drug possession defense lawyer
- Domestic ViolenceAlthough it is commonly associated with couples, it can also happen between parents and children, siblings, & other individuals related by blood or marriage.
- Assault and BatteryAssault and battery crimes involve actual or threatened physical violence, which is why the penalties are especially severe.
- TheftThere are two categories of theft in Florida: petit and grand. Petit theft is the lesser offenses and is normally charged as a misdemeanor
- Juvenile DefenseAt Sulte Law Firm, we understand what you’re going through & will exercise every available option to prevent a youthful mistake from damaging their future.
Get the Criminal Defense You Need and Deserve
Contact Us Now
What Our Clients Say About Us
years practicing law